1. No other person than the Chauffeur may drive the vehicles under any circumstance.
2. The Driver will use his / her own judgement to drive at reasonable speeds, taking into consideration the vehicle type, road and weather conditions.
3. Smoking is not permitted inside the vehicles.
4. Clients are responsible for any damage to the vehicles if caused by themselves or any of their guests.
5. Clients will be held responsible for the behaviour of any passengers in the vehicles at any time and we reserve the right to terminate all services to any abusive and unruly passengers.
6. In the unlikely event of a mechanical breakdown, or any untoward mishap, we reserve the right to use a suitable substitute vehicle.
7. Any photographs and / or video content taken by Beauvale Wedding Cars remains the sole intellectual property of Beauvale Wedding Cars and may be used by Beauvale Wedding Cars for marketing and / or communication purposes including (but not limited to) social networking and the use of said media on any website, at our discretion.
8. A £50 non-refundable deposit is required per car. The final balance is due one calendar month before the wedding date.